Napredna pretraga

Pregled bibliografske jedinice broj: 367397

Copper, iron and zinc in surface layer of Primošten vineyard soils


Vitanović, Elda; Vidaček, Željko; Katalinić, Miro; Kačić, Sonja; MIloš, Boško
Copper, iron and zinc in surface layer of Primošten vineyard soils // VII Conngres International des terroirs viticoles Proceedings
Nyon, Suisse, 2008. str. 125-131 (poster, međunarodna recenzija, cjeloviti rad (in extenso), znanstveni)


Naslov
Copper, iron and zinc in surface layer of Primošten vineyard soils

Autori
Vitanović, Elda ; Vidaček, Željko ; Katalinić, Miro ; Kačić, Sonja ; MIloš, Boško

Vrsta, podvrsta i kategorija rada
Radovi u zbornicima skupova, cjeloviti rad (in extenso), znanstveni

Izvornik
VII Conngres International des terroirs viticoles Proceedings / - , 2008, 125-131

Skup
VII Conngres International des terroirs viticoles 2008

Mjesto i datum
Nyon, Suisse, 19 - 23 svibanj 2008

Vrsta sudjelovanja
Poster

Vrsta recenzije
Međunarodna recenzija

Ključne riječi
Heavy metals; copper; iron; zinc; vineyard (anthropogenic) soils

Sažetak
Long-term use of copper fungicides in wine-growing causes increased accumulation of total copper in the surface layer of soil. Many an author has researched the anthropogenic influx of copper in vineyard soils, which can result in environmental risks. Since total copper has competition in the soil, in acquisition of nutrients, in the form of iron and zinc, and that better yield depends on their relations, concentrations of total iron and zinc were also under research. The researches had the following objectives: to identify concentrations of total copper, iron and zinc in the surface layer of wine-growing soils of the Primošten vineyards and to determine their possible correlation. Sampling was made in vineyards with characteristic anthropogenic soils of terraces on cretaceous limestones, and each sample underwent physical and chemical analyses. Furthermore, a survey was carried out among local wine-growers. The research revealed that vineyard soils contain 288.52 mg/kg of copper, 102.20 mg/kg of zinc, and 28.86 g/kg of iron on average. The survey results helped to calculate that 4.20 kg/ha of copper is introduced into these vineyards each vegetative year through plant-protection products. Each of the vineyard soils under research is contaminated with copper, according to the "By-laws on Protection of Cultivated Land from Contamination by Hazardous Substances" (National Gazette No. 15/1992). Considering the average concentrations of the metals under research, all soils under research are highly contaminated with zinc (So=0.50), and polluted with copper (So=4.76), according to Bašić (1994). Based on the variant analyses results (Fexp = 5.60*), it follows that there is a significant difference in concentrations of total copper between the vineyard and forest soils. Significantly higher concentrations of this metal were identified in vineyard (anthropogenic) soils. Statistically, no significant variances in concentrations of zinc and iron were identified in the above soils. The research results indicate that copper and zinc are strongly correlated. In percentages, 94.48% of the total copper variation occurred due to a modified concentration of total zinc in the soil, while the remaining 5.52% has been caused by some other factors. According to the same results, copper and iron are averagely correlated. In percentages, 16.56% of the total copper variation occurred due to a modified concentration of total iron in the soil, while the remaining 83.44% has been caused by some other factors. The results of this research are a contribution to the inventory of heavy metals in wine-growing soils of North Dalmatia.

Izvorni jezik
Engleski

Znanstvena područja
Poljoprivreda (agronomija)



POVEZANOST RADA


Projekt / tema
091-0910468-0342 - Agroekonomske značajke razvoja obiteljskih poljoprivrednih gospodarstava (Elda Vitanović, )
091-0910468-0364 - Istraživanje i razvoj okolišu povoljnih metoda u zaštiti masline od štetnika (Miro Katalinić, )

Ustanove
Institut za jadranske kulture i melioraciju krša, Split